I can provide seminars for your Leadership Team or Church.
The cost includes an initial phone consultation with a senior leader to determine what your needs are, delivery of the seminar and all materials. You provide the venue.
Costs are negotiable depending on what your needs are but as a guideline I ask for travel expenses from Guildford, UK plus £100 for a full day and £50 for an evening. Evening sessions are only available within reasonable travelling time from Guildford.
The contents can be tailor-made to your situation but subjects include:
Creating and Leading All-Age Worship Services
Aimed at All Age Worship Teams.
- What are we trying to achieve in All Age Worship? Some theology and pastoral practice.
- How to write All-Age worship material yourselves.
- Using Puppets.
- Drama basics.
- How to use the resources on this site fruitfully.
Creating Multi-Sensory Prayer Stations – Workshop
Aimed at a Team wanting to create multi-sensory prayer stations.
- Using our senses to engage with God. Some biblical understanding.
- Experiencing Prayer stations that are provided and set up.
- Process of writing prayer stations.
- Things that work / don’t work.
- Practical exercise in creating Prayer stations.
Leading Prayer in Small Groups
Aimed at Small Group Leaders.
- How is praying in a group different from praying on your own? Some key principles.
- Practical praying in groups – theory and practice.
- Multisensory ideas for praying in groups.
- Other helpful prayer ideas for use in groups.
Developing your Personal Prayer Life – Workshop
Aimed at whole church groups.
- The privilege, purpose, power and practice of prayer.
- What stops us from praying? Exploring the issues.
- Practical praying – lots of different ways to encounter God through prayer